Saturday, February 03, 2007

Broken Promise?

Despite my vow to post, I have been rather busy this week. Global warming has been one of those hot button topics! In other words, the media has taken it and ran with it. Now, one cannot exactly argue that global warming isn't occurring. But rather it is how the media portrays it that is somewhat ridiculous. The media think they can 'fearmonger; and scare people into believing the IPCC. I can't even download their whole report yet. Aight before i start to swear this is my post for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Feel free to surf to my web page airplane simulator game